Honda Rebel has never been aimed at highly experienced riders, and the same holds true for the latest generation of Rebels arriving at dealerships this month. The new Rebel 300 is motivated by the 286cc single-cylinder from the CB300F and CBR300R, and a review of that manageable $4,399 cruiser will soon be seen on these digital pages. The new Rebel 500 is pretty much identical to the 300 except for the 471cc parallel-Twin engine (from Honda’s CB500 series) residing in the bike’s trellis frame. It retails for $5,999. Adding ABS to each is an extra $300.
Read the full review here:
Established in 1994, Motorcycle.com is the premiere online resource for motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. With hundreds of high quality, detailed video reviews on bikes from Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and just about everybody else, it’s the best place to go to learn about the latest and greatest two-wheeled creations. There’s simply no better resource if you’re planning on buying or if you just want to check out some awesome machines.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://pleyo.org/xe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xe máy cũ giá 7 triệu attila elizabeth đẹp lại còn rẻ nữa
- Xe Huyn Đai HD72 3.5 Tấn Ga Cơ Và Xe Tải Hyundai 3T5 New Mighty 75S Ga Điện 2018 Euro4 Có Gì Khác?
- Đánh giá nhanh MINI COOPER S 2019, giá từ 1,969 tỷ đồng | Xedoisong.vn
- Ga Xe Lửa Sài Gòn nay có khác xưa – Một vòng trong Ga Tàu sài gòn
- Đánh giá Piaggio Medley S 150 ABS – Chạy hay và thực dụng đến bất ngờ | Xe.tinhte.vn